Wan Buffer complies with the GDPR
Your personal data is treated very seriously at WanBuffer.com. All our interactions with visitors to our website, as well as potential and current clients, have been amended considering the EU General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR), which took effect on May 25, 2018.
More information about GDPR and how we are prepared for compliance with it can be found below.
A new data protection law is called GDPR. It is applied to all nations doing business with EU members as well. The GDPR regulation intends to give people more control over the data that is gathered, stored, and utilized
The GDPR regulation seeks to:
- Bring all EU directives and laws relating to personal data into compliance.
- Performance cookies to keep track of the URLs that led you to the Wanbuffer Websites and the pages you visited there.
- Make the handling of personal data transparent and equitable.
- Increase the data controllers' accountability for collected personal information.
- Improved monitoring of Personal Data Protection Act compliance.
How Wan Buffer complies with GDPR in its operations
At Wan Buffer, we serve as both controllers and handlers of personal data. We take the GDPR regulations seriously. To bring our client and website visitor communications into compliance with these guidelines, we have
developed an action plan and put the following into practice:
- Reviewed each Wan Buffer move requiring the administration of personal data.
- Established general guidelines to hold and manage personal data in an appropriate manner across all Wan Buffer divisions.
- Enhanced the security of our network connection and kept an eye on all attached devices.
- To prevent data leaking, made sure that all firm personnel used licensed software.
Wan Buffer has personal data protection obligations.
Wan Buffer accepts responsibility for carrying out the following actions to comply with GDPR requirements:
- You may only access or share the data that you granted us permission to collect, keep, and administer in accordance with GDPR regulations.
To ensure secure personal data processing, implement appropriate data protection policies across all Wan Buffer departments. These policies should include setting up a secure password policy, creating secure network
connections, monitoring all hardware connected to the Wan Buffer network, using encryption protocols to prevent data leaks, keeping track of timely updates to the software licensing, and organizing a series of workshops
aimed at ensuring that Wan Buffer staff members are GDPR compliant.
Implement safe and limited access permissions for those in charge of handling and controlling personal data. Use only authorized individuals who have signed confidentiality agreements to process the data you gave us
permission to acquire.
- In order to guarantee that the GDPR regulations are fully implemented, we will promptly notify you of any data breaches.
The above-described action plan may be revised in the future and is not yet finalized. To protect your personal data, Wan Buffer is required to adhere to all GDPR rules. Please use the Wan Buffer contact form or e-mail
[email protected] if you have any ideas or grievances regarding our personal data privacy policies.